General Terms and Conditions for Participant Management
§ 1 Scope of application
1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: GTC) govern the relationship between the participants of a registration and TUBS GmbH (hereinafter: TUBS), which has been commissioned by the organizer to carry out the registration.
2. Deviating conditions are not accepted. This also applies if the inclusion is not expressly objected to. The GTC are binding for all participants of the registration of TUBS.
3. The GTC's of the organizer apply to the participation in the event.
§ 2 Registration, Participation Fees
1. Registration is required in advance for selected events. With the registration a contract between the organizer and the participants is concluded.
2. TUBS reserves the right not to confirm the registration of participants for reasons of safety or space utilization. There is no entitlement to confirmation of registration and participation in the event.
3. Participation fees are charged or tickets are sold for selected events.
§ 3 Data protection regulations
1. TUBS protects your personal data.
2. TUBS will treat the data provided by the participant confidentially and will only use it in accordance with data protection regulations. Personal data is all data stored in connection with the name. The inventory data provided by the participant (first name, last name, delivery and billing address, e-mail address, depending on the payment method also account details, credit card number, expiration date of the credit card) will be stored and used by TUBS in the participant file and - if necessary - passed on to service providers commissioned for this purpose.
§ 4 Image and sound recordings
If not otherwise regulated in the general terms and conditions of the organizer, the following applies:
1. in the course of the event, images ¬and sound material in the form of photos and video recordings are created by persons and service providers commissioned or accredited by the organizer. The recordings are intended to document both the event itself and the participation of individual persons.
2. the organizer takes photos for the purpose of publication on the website as well as the social media presences (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram).
3. By participating in the event, the participants agree to the publication of photos/recordings in which they are also recognizable. In the case of photographs in which the focus is on individual persons, the participants have the right and the opportunity at any time to inform the photographers or the staff of the organizer that they do not want to be recorded. Should this not be possible or not be observed, we will subsequently prevent publication by the organizer as well as their service providers if this is within the scope of our influence.
§ 5 Liability
1. Unless otherwise stipulated in these General Terms and Conditions, the contracting parties shall be liable for any breach of contractual and non-contractual obligations in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions.
2. The event is carefully prepared and carried out by the organizer. TUBS assumes no liability for the timeliness, accuracy and completeness with regard to the conference documents, the contents and all aspects of the implementation of the event.
§ 6 Contact of TUBS GmbH
TUBS GmbH can be reached at the following contact details:
TU Berlin ScienceMarketing
5th floor, rooms 5.12 - 5.15
phone: + 49 30 44 72 02 69
§ 7 Final Provisions
1. These General Terms and Conditions shall come into force on April 5, 2022.
2. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions for Participant Management be invalid or void, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In all other respects, the statutory provisions shall apply.
3. The contractual relationship shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
§ 8 Severability clause
Should any provision contained in these terms and conditions be or become invalid or should a loophole be found, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provision or the loophole shall be deemed to be replaced by the valid provision which comes closest to what VDE and the customer would have agreed if they had recognized the invalidity or loophole.
We are very delighted that you have shown interest in our enterprise. Data protection is of a particularly high priority for the management of the TUBS GmbH TU Berlin ScienceMarketing. The use of the Internet pages of the TUBS GmbH TU Berlin ScienceMarketing is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if a data subject wants to use special enterprise services via our website, processing of personal data could become necessary. If the processing of personal data is necessary and there is no statutory basis for such processing, we generally obtain consent from the data subject.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to the TUBS GmbH TU Berlin ScienceMarketing. By means of this data protection declaration, our enterprise would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
As the controller, the TUBS GmbH TU Berlin ScienceMarketing has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, every data subject is free to transfer personal data to us via alternative means, e.g. by telephone.
The data protection declaration of the TUBS GmbH TU Berlin ScienceMarketing is based on the terms used by the European legislator for the adoption of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our data protection declaration should be legible and understandable for the general public, as well as our customers and business partners. To ensure this, we would like to first explain the terminology used.
In this data protection declaration, we use, inter alia, the following terms: